Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tathastu!!!




Probably, that was an Armageddon!!! I nearly died. I don't know what made me survive. May be I was too tough to die or may be what I thought as the end of everything was just a beginning. Whatever it was, it shook my nerves. When I actually thought of reviving, I started searching for an angel or a god who will say "TATHASTU" and everything will become alright. Unfortunately, rather fortunately, I didn't find anyone like that. The god wasn't around this time, at least I was not able to see him (I have a bad eye sight, but I am sure that was not the reason I didn't find him).
That was the time when I lost trust in almost everyone. The only one who never went apart was my inner self. Somewhere inside, it still believed in me. When I asked my inner self what I should do, I got my answer, the right one. I initially used to think that I was a perfect person. There are moments in life when you realize the right things at the right time. I realized that being perfect was my perception of a bunch of things. Actually, I was never a perfect person. I was a human and the thing that kept me human was my imperfection. Now was the time to decide, if I wanted to remain a human or turn into a Divine! I have decided it!!!
I feel free now! I was a god, it was always me! I felt I was strong and this made me realize how weak I was! Weak, but not dead! I still live, I still thrive! Trust me, I will survive! "TATHASTU"!!!

Whether shoot me,
Or burn my world,
I will not die,
I will never die!!
Whatever you do,
I will thrive!
I don't have to die,
I will survive!!
You kill me,
I'll revive!
I will not die,
I will never die!!!


~Shashank~

No comments: