Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here I Go!!!






At the sunset point,


when I felt like a hole!


Hapless searching,


missing my soul!!


I saw this bird,


burning down her skin!


Melting into the ashes,


shedding all her sins!!


I was stuck, so I felt,


why shouldn't, I also melt!!


Then she rose,


like the fresh air!


Rising from the ashes,


Phoenix flair!!


Going so high,


in the sky!


Once again to fight,


the odds of the life!!!


I didn't want to remain stuck, so I realized,


Why shouldn't, I also rise!!!


Burnt down the old,


I moved on!


I am not stuck anymore,


The life is ON!!


It was never about life,


It was never about you!


It was always me,


and that is true!!


Jovial as blood,


I have to flow!


Watch out Oh! World,


Here I go!!!!


~Shashank~



No comments: