Friday, August 14, 2009

Lost in translation...


The bizarre herd,


the morning horn,


the ramble walk,


the squalling dawn,


the chasing mouse,


the tapping sound,


the jungle of keys,


the scrabble around,


the ringing phone,


the chat room,


the waiting mail,


the ironical noon,


the reckoning mind,


the toiling soul,


the riling wind,


the tedious crawl,


the deaf ears,


the euphony,


the shrinking eyes,


the scream & agony,


the lost destiny,


walked unknown,


the undesired,


the dark has grown,


missed to miss,


no time for love,


the restless heart,


beyond and above,


at the crossroad,


on the run,


life again,


lost in translation...


~Shashank~


11 comments:

Shruti said...

cute words,nice feel...
typical life of a s/w engineer rit?!
lost in the translation!!
beautiful!!

keep smiling!

Shashank Shekhar said...

At times, you need to figure out what you want from your life, besides what life serves to you. I guess, translation from the period on unknown to known is the one in which most of us lose ourselves!

Thanks for your comments! :)

Shruti said...

hey shashank,
check out my recent 55fiction!!

Mou said...

yea true.
the translation you talked about is the one i fear most. And sometimes it gets on my nerves... Now-a-days, Its all bout keeping myself busy and I feel like lost.. for there was a time when it was all about being me and that is what has stopped ! :(

I know I sometimes talk non-sense !
blame your poem. :P
BTW loved it as usual !

Shashank Shekhar said...

Mou, these non-senses makes a lot of sense to me! :)

At least you know what you are talking about. Good to know that you liked the poem!

Thanks!

Prachi said...

Hey thnks shashank for ur comments..
U too write superb... seriously ...
i feel good to view such nice blogs ... mou's blog, abhishek's blog ..serioulsy guys u all r too good..
keep wrting

Shashank Shekhar said...

thanks Dolly :)

Shruti said...

hey shashank,
Check out my new 55Fiction and give me your feedback
:)

Amit Kumar Singh said...

it's gr8 one..

your words creates a living ambiance

poetic feel!!

cheers!!

Shashank Shekhar said...

Thanks Amit :)

Look for more tonight! I am working on one. :)

sandeep said...

That was mine (BEER) ;-)